Should there be a fourth image? Has the systemic barrier really been removed?
A few thoughts:
1. They're all white.
2. They're all male.
3. They are all visibly able.
4. There is still a fence, what is it's purpose?
5. They still seem excluded from those on the balconies.
6. What would they say if we asked them?
7. There's also nothing left for them to sit on.
8. They are still outside looking in; observers, not players. They are not a part of the crowd, perhaps because they can't afford to be or don't prioritize their money that way.
9. If watching from this space is not allowed, they are at risk of being hassled by security or law officers for trying to watch a game.
10. What else?
Inclusion is not about the golden rule: treat others the way you want to be treated. Inclusion is about treating others as they want to be treated, and we can only get there by asking them, and getting to know them.